Muizenberg Junior School
Public Junior School in Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs
MUIZENBERG JUNIOR SCHOOL: FULL TIME MUSIC TEACHER (SGB): post available from February 2019 (maternity leave post)
Muizenberg Junior School invites applications for the position of a full time music teacher. The position is to cover a maternity leave post until the fourth term. The successful candidate will teach class music from grade R – 7, oversee music in assemblies, supervise individual music lessons of students and train the junior and senior choirs.
The successful candidate must:
– hold a degree in music
– be SACE registered
– have competent piano playing abilities
– have relevant teaching experience with primary school pupils
– have a passion for music education and for creative teaching methods
– promote music in the classroom and throughout the school
– have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team
Applications, including a detailed CV and the names and contact details of two referees should be sent to: email@example.com. Applicants who are not contacted should consider their application unsuccessful.