- We are committed to respecting the privacy of your personal data. To demonstrate our commitment, we created this Privacy Statement in order to communicate our intent to provide effective processes for the appropriate handling of such private information and to comply with applicable legislation that governs the authentication, protection and disclosure of personal information.
- What type of information is music-and-musicians.com/wp collecting and what do we use it for?
For the purpose of business communications, administration and transacting, improving our Services, creating products or services that may meet your future requirements and/or delivering targeted advertising to you within music-and-musicians.com/wp’s various current and future web and mobile portals, we may collect and use personal information, which may include (but not be limited to): Your name, ID number, address, contact telephone number/s, e-mail and/or account details, location, home language, gender, date of birth, age, Company name, Company registration Number, Company website, Company address, Company contact telephone number/s, Company e-mail and/or account details, and Company location, and Company VAT number. Music-and-musicians.com/wp will not collect, store, process, transmit or otherwise handle private information for any other purpose.
- Will music-and-musicians.com/wp disclose any of my personal or company information?
Music-and-musicians.com/wp does not distribute any of your personal or company information to third parties; unless it is required in order to deliver the products or services requested by you. In addition, for the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information obtained or collected by us with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. This will include public authorities, insurance companies, and/or other agencies. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes. It may also be necessary to pass on your data to a supplier who will deliver the product on order. In addition, music-and-musicians.com/wp may be obligated to disclose personal information to meet any legal or regulatory requirements of applicable laws. Music-and-musicians.com/wp will not sell your personal or company information to third parties.
- What about the security of my personal and company data?
Music-and-musicians.com/wp has implemented technology, policies and processes aimed at protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal and company information. We will update and refine these measures on an ongoing basis. Please note that music-and-musicians.com/wp cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites you may access using links from the System. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and that you contact that specific organisation if you have any concerns or questions. Please be aware that Internet communications are inherently insecure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be routed through any number of countries before reaching this System. Music-and-musicians.com/wp therefore assumes no responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for the interception or loss of personal information beyond our control.
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your device when you visit this System. This enables music-and-musicians.com/wp to recognise you during subsequent visits. The type of information gathered is non-personal such as (i) the IP address of your device, (ii) the date and time of your visit, (iii) which pages you browsed, (iv) whether the pages have been delivered successfully and (v) the device identification details and numbers. Apart from merely establishing basic connectivity and communications, music-and-musicians.com/wp may also use this data in aggregate form to develop customised services – tailored to your individual interests and needs. Should you choose to do so, it is possible (depending on the browser or device you are using), to be prompted before accepting any cookies, or to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. This will however cause certain features of the web site or application to be inaccessible.
- Amendments to this Privacy Statement:
Music-and-musicians.com/wp reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. We recommend that you review the policy on a regular basis.
- Whilst your name and birth date which is supplied to us when registering for the Services will not automatically be made available to the recipient of your messages, we nevertheless are able to trace the source of a message and such information will be made available to the authorities if required by law.
- Monitoring or recording of your calls, e-mails or SMSs may take place for business purposes to the extent permitted by law, such as for example quality control and training for the purposes of marketing and improving the Services. However, in these situations, we will not disclose information that could be used to personally identify you.