Teachers give their top teaching tips on topics such as –
- Share in and encourage your students’ own musical interests
- Encourage students to memorise
- Be the kind of teacher who lights a spark in their students
- Encourage students to play with other musicians
- Plenty of practice runs!
- Use notation and music theory apps from the very beginning
- and much,much more!
There is really a wealth of knowledge available and it’s always good to get someone else’s perspective on teaching methods. You can download the short document here.